Thread: Group Ride Tuesday- Illiniwek - 5:00

Default Group Ride Tuesday- Illiniwek - 5:00

Our first official group ride will be tomorrow (5/14) @ Illiniwek @ 5:00! It's supposed to feel like summer, so I'll be bringing some Summer Shandy to share.

Squirrel will be the leader for the fast paced ride. I'll lead the slow paced ride. If you want to ride your own pace that's fine--come on out and you can meet up with everyone in the parking lot post-ride. Just for tomorrow, we'll try to keep everyone going clockwise so we can keep everyone running at a good pace.

I'll be trying to set up a ride once a week. If you would like to lead one, at some point in time, or have some fun ideas for group rides, let me know. It's alway a blast to see a full parking lot @ the parks so help make it happen!

-Vonda

I mean counter-clockwise!

I'll be there but later -- don't get off work til 5. Thanks for putting this together!
    I wanna ride!

Summer Shandy is purchased and it looks like mother nature is cooperating! It's gonna be a good ride!

Gonna try to get off work a little early today and join.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by life is vondaba View Post
    Summer Shandy is purchased and it looks like mother nature is cooperating! It's gonna be a good ride!
    I wanna ride!

Thanks again for letting me tag along

Good times! Stay posted for next week's group ride. The park, day, and time will change from week to week.