Thread: Bikes for sale

Default Bikes for sale

Up for sale is my brand new giant anthem x advanced fully set up with sram xx1 and mavic wheels and xx world cup brakes. It weighed in at 22 lbs with eggbeater pedals on it. Set up for cross country racing not going to use it this year due to shoulder inssues so goint to sell it and start over next year. I can send out pictures if need too. I have over 6000.00 invested in this bike will sell for lot less and the worst part is i have only 8 miles on the completed bike. I also have a 2013 niner one9 single speed for sale with xx brakes and a niner carbon fork fully ridgid and fast. And lastly i have a 2011 redline flight pro 24" cruiser bmx bike for sale as well. Thanks if any interest please let me know i can send pictures. I just cant get them to attach to this post. Thanks kyle you can call me at 309-945-3917 as well. ALMOST FOR GOT I GOT A XX1 BB30 CRANKSET FOR SALE AS WELL I ORDERED IT THINKING THE GIANT WAS A BB30 BUT IT WAS NOT SO I GOT AN EXTRA TO SELL.

I'll take it all.

You take credit card??? j/k

That sucks you got hurt, man. Hope you heal up fast and are back at it again soon. Those are some sick bikes fo shizzle.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Prices????

well the giant I am asking 5300.00 the niner is 2000.00 the redline is 550 and the crank is 225.00. thanks kyle

the crank is sold thanks