Thread: Looking For 2" Hitch Bike Rack

Default Looking For 2" Hitch Bike Rack

Want to know if anyone has a 2" hitch bike rack that they are willing to sell. It can hold up to 2 or 3 bikes. It's time to upgrade from my old one.

i got one. send me your number and i'll text u a pic. 3092357580
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Default I've got a great rack (hehehe) bike rack that is...

I have a Thule 2" Hitch Bike Rack for 2 bikes. It is the Hitching Post Pro. It is the kind that tilts back from your vehicle to allow access to trunk or hatch. I also have 2 of the no sway cages on it for better stability. I would also through in a 2 inch to 1 1/4 inch converter that I bought when I switched to a smaller car. Bought from Jerry and Sparkys for $175 used 4 2 seasons than have stored as I needed a rack to carry 4 bikes. It is in very condition. Would like to get $100.

Was just getting ready to put on Craigs list, but looked here first. I can get some pictures after work. My number is 563-210-2565.

Karen Ketelsen

Default I have a nice rack (hehehe) bike rack that is....

Thule 2” Hitching Post Pro that carries 2 bikes. This is a hitch mount bike rack that sways back for easy access to trunk or hatch. I also have 2 no sway cages that attach to eliminate bike swinging in the cradle.

I used this rack for 2 summers before purchasing one for 4 bikes. It is in very good condition and has been stored in my garage attic.

Purchased rack new for $175 at Jerry and Sparky's and bought the cages separate (but don’t remembered what I paid for them). Asking $100.

Please call Karen at 563-210-2565