Thread: DodgeTyre Belts spotted in the area

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sunderbruch

Default DodgeTyre Belts spotted in the area

It was good to see a couple teammates last night sporting their MWMBF Championship DodgeTyre belts at the FORC monthly meeting. Clutch and Gus walked in that room like they owned the place wearing those big shinny belts. Everyone paused, waiting for them to speak, but they needed to say nothing! Way to represent guys! I actually felt a little embarrassed that I didn’t have mine with me but I promise to keep it close and embrace the lifestyle of a true champion.

Team SquirrelKings – 2012 Midwest Mountain Bike DodgeTyre Champions

Yep. This is worse than I imagined. 354 days and counting.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

I *love* it

"ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Board Position
    Vice President

all hail all hail!!

Pretty sure that squirrel king needs to be put on a t-shirt. That pic is hilarious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    Pretty sure that squirrel king needs to be put on a t-shirt. That pic is hilarious.
    That's copyright infringement, Gunch. Which doesn't really matter unless you get caught. Surely there's no one amongst us who would be so vengeful and dastardly as to turn in the wearers of such a shirt to the authorities, so I'm sure it will be okay. Good idea.

On an unrelated note (sorry to hijack the thread), does anyone know if in the bylaws of the DTLoC (Dodge Tyre League of Champions - duh) it states that if the current champions are incarcerated for any reason they immediately vacate their championship? I mean, I'm sure that would never happen. It's just something I think needs to be established. You know. For the future.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Geneseo Prairie Park

whatever you do, don't use US mail. might end up like the guy from the Woodbox Gang!
    ANYTHING can be fixed...how badly do you want it?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    does anyone know if in the bylaws of the DTLoC (Dodge Tyre League of Champions - duh) it states that if the current champions are incarcerated for any reason they immediately vacate their championship?
    Have you seen some of the characters that play this sport? I think incarceration is just sort of expected for these types...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Just like the Phoenix rising from ashes to be reborn with great vigor and furious anger, Team Goodlookin will one day again be Dodgetyre Champions.

You can take that to the bank.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes