Thread: Membership meeting

Default Membership meeting

So what goes on at the membership meetings? I was considering coming tomorrow if my schedule works out.

We will talk about the Fest and how things went, future happenings with the club, trail days, park conditions, shenanigans, etc. You can get to know the members better and find out about how this club works and maintains off road trails in the QC. You can grab a bite to eat, maybe a beer and talk bikes. Fun stuff. There is usually some peeps who ride bikes there and go for a urban ride after- obviously stopping at every brewery along the way.

Come check it out. See you there.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

^ what he said.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

What about points for biking to meeting? Ustaget the all-important points. Hmmm, and riding to breweries afterward? Sounds like rabble-rousing. We better go to see if any hokeyness occurs on these hot summer nights.
    Amber & Len