Thread: Thank You FORC

Default Thank You FORC

Another great festival. Great venue, great trails, great events, but most of all, great people.

Next year? FORC FEST 2013?

I agree! It was a great weekend. The rain held off. Trails were in great shape. Glad I attended both festivals in the area. Thanks.

Awesome festival! Thanks for all your hard work and hospitality. You have some pretty amazing trails, and I can't wait to ride them again.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Doods- that was AWESOME!!! and I am exshauted.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Thanks to everyone involved, had a great time. FORC trails are amazing! All the work you guys do doesn't go unnoticed!

Like last year--had another great time. The fest was very well-run and very fun as well. Good job FORC! Now, if you can just get some more of those medium sized fest shirts......................

Yep, that was an awesome time! Thanks to everyone for all the hard work!

MWMBF Blog Post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by TGolden View Post
    Like last year--had another great time. The fest was very well-run and very fun as well. Good job FORC! Now, if you can just get some more of those medium sized fest shirts......................
    I have one, pre-worn but laundered. Sell it to ya cheap!
    I wanna ride!

Great weekend! Thanks for all the hard work on your primo trails & the festival, it was a blast!
    Music isn't a hard life, it's just weird. Coal mining is hard.