Thread: To FEST or not to FEST...

Default To FEST or not to FEST...

Dumb question. Of course you're coming to the fest! Get signed up now and save $10. Pre-fest registration will close tonight at 7:30pm, so go to the home page, click that fest logo and be a FESTER!
    Friday will have the IMBA summit followed by the fire up party. Brad from the Grove Tap will be there to serve up dinner for a few bucks as well as beverages from Great River Brewery. Saturday, the Lions club will have a great breakfast available, at the campground, for a few pennies and then to the fest venue where Grove Tap will return to fire up the grill as we ride; check out demos from Giant, Trek, Salsa And Scott; enjoy the Not Lame Games (including the much anticipated Midwest MTB Dodge Tyre Championship!); socialize with our super sponsors; and then get together at the campground for the world famous Group Picnic and Brew pot luck. Sunday will feature more riding after a complimentary breakfast of Happy Joe's Omelette pizza!
    Man, I need a day off to rest, just reading this. Join us and make this the Fest we tell our grandkids about... or not!
    To the Bikes!

i just register for the fest and i was wondering was that just for the fest and am i a member of forc to. thanks

Just wanted to bring this back to the front in case you are getting off work and need to register...do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtboy View Post
    Dumb question. Of course you're coming to the fest! Get signed up now and save $10. Pre-fest registration will close tonight at 7:30pm, so go to the home page, click that fest logo and be a FESTER!
    Friday will have the IMBA summit followed by the fire up party. Brad from the Grove Tap will be there to serve up dinner for a few bucks as well as beverages from Great River Brewery. Saturday, the Lions club will have a great breakfast available, at the campground, for a few pennies and then to the fest venue where Grove Tap will return to fire up the grill as we ride; check out demos from Giant, Trek, Salsa And Scott; enjoy the Not Lame Games (including the much anticipated Midwest MTB Dodge Tyre Championship!); socialize with our super sponsors; and then get together at the campground for the world famous Group Picnic and Brew pot luck. Sunday will feature more riding after a complimentary breakfast of Happy Joe's Omelette pizza!
    Man, I need a day off to rest, just reading this. Join us and make this the Fest we tell our grandkids about... or not!
    To the Bikes!

Quote Originally Posted by mkh1972 View Post
    i just register for the fest and i was wondering was that just for the fest and am i a member of forc to. thanks
    mkh1972, are you asking if your registration to the Fest makes you a member of FORC?
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

registering for the 'Fest does not make you a member of FORC. but you're more than welcome to become a member!!!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."