Thread: New Fester

Default New Fester

Hey! I decided to sign up for the Festival this year and need some help advise or whatever else anyone would like to suggest. I am coming in from out of town and well I have never been the camping type. My idea of camping is the holiday inn. Anyway I figured it would be way more fun being out at the park so im pitchin a tent!!

So here is what I need help with. What do I need. I got a tent, and stuff like that, bike and gear, and of course beer!! Any other things a guy needs to bring?

I am very excited to meet some new people and ride some awesome trails. Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by SSS View Post
    Hey! I decided to sign up for the Festival this year and need some help advise or whatever else anyone would like to suggest. I am coming in from out of town and well I have never been the camping type. My idea of camping is the holiday inn. Anyway I figured it would be way more fun being out at the park so im pitchin a tent!!

So here is what I need help with. What do I need. I got a tent, and stuff like that, bike and gear, and of course beer!! Any other things a guy needs to bring?

I am very excited to meet some new people and ride some awesome trails. Thanks in advance!!
    Tent, sleeping bag, air mattress if you're a wuss like me, pump for air mattress, pillow, cooler (for beer and food), flashlight (to find your tent when you drunk in the dark), something to grill on Saturday for the beer potluck, and whatever you want to snack on. Also, may be a good idea to bring ear plugs in case there are any snorers around you. And don't forgot your helmet and riding shoes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Add bug repellent, paper towels, and a folding chair.

Bring some grub for the Saturday night group picnic/cook out, a 6 pack of beer (if you care to partake in the beer pot luck), and a little cash for food vendors, MWMBF swag, etc. Gorilla suit optional.
    Dirt Don't Hurt