Thread: TENT for sale: Gander Mountain Vacation Home

Default TENT for sale: Gander Mountain Vacation Home

I purchased this tent new last fall for $400. It's been used once. I color-coded the poles to make for easier and faster set-up. Asking $300. This is one big **s party tent, just in time for the fest!

This 10-person family tent offers a large 9'L x 7'D screen front porch as well as a roomy interior cabin that can be curtained off to divide the space into two separate rooms. The tent and rainfly are made of Dry-tanium revolutionary water-repellent 800mm poly taffeta fabric with fully taped seams to further prevent water from seeping in. Each Gander Mountain tent features GoBeDry waterproof protection and taped seams to block moisture and prevent leakage. Unique DryFloor water-resistant tub design elevates the floor seams, while the durable ripstop polyurethane floor is equipped with DryLock technology for further waterproofness. Rainfly attaches to the tent with the quick-release SR-buckle system for fast attachment and easy tension adjustment. The rain skirt is designed with DryGuard technology which deflects rain from floor seams. One large screen door and two large "D" doors for easy entry. Four large mesh roof panels provide excellent ventilation. Strong chain-corded powder-coated steel poles with color coding for easy setup. Features durable #8 zippers, two large mesh storage pockets, reflective guy lines, and a Camp Port for easy and convenient passage of cables. Comes with a sturdy, wheeled carry bag with handle and separate stuff sacks for poles and stakes. Sleeps 10 (144 sq. ft. main room/73.5 sq. ft. screen porch). 19'L x 12'W x 80"H.
    Minimum weight: 47 lbs. 8 oz.

SpecificationsSeason 3-Season
    Capacity 10-Person
    Weight 47 lbs. 8 oz.
    Floor Dimensions 19'L x 12'W
    Floor Area (sq. ft.) 144 sq. ft.
    Peak Height (in.) 80"H
    Attached Images Attached Images

You are a marketing genius! I bet it will be gone by the weekend.

This tent is still for sale. Anyone thinking about going on the FORC Memorial Weekend trip but need a tent or want a bigger one? Dropping the price to $250 obo.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Still for sale Michelle
    Doesn't ride well with Roadies!

Yep!

~Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present. Go have fun! ♡

Sold