View Poll Results: Quad Festa - Is it for you?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sounds Fun. Count me in!

12 92.31%
  • <Yawn> Tell me all about it when you get back.

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturday June 23rd Event Just Announced...

Awesome. Our intent of the quadfesta isn't to necessarily kill anyone, just one of the many options you have for Saturday to get out and ride all the parks in one day- and still make the Not Lame Games. I personally have a MWMBDT Championship to defend, so you bet your ass I'm not gonna miss that.

I am so excited for this weekend.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

I'm with farmboy...I want more riding, so count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by mcwrath View Post
    Despite the high reverence being put on the not lame games, I am one of many (I assume) who are there to ride as much as possible. Therefore, I plan to hit all the parks while not holding myself to a deadline. This does not mean I plan to ride slow...on the contrary, I plan to ride what my mood dictates, which is most often fast as I can. But this does mean that I may break off for lunch or a beer, or go back and re-ride Sunder or some other sweet peach again...at my leisure. I hate deadlines, but I always like company, so if you are like minded and don't mind being left for dead, then look me up!! I'll be the guy on the carbon santa cruz, driving a van with room for 3 more people + bikes. I'm not afraid!!

This is more of the pace I was looking for. I know that I can keep up to Dirt, the time trial proved that, but I like to come and go as I please.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy_3 View Post
    I know that I can keep up to Dirt, the time trial proved that
    Ooooooh....throwin down on Dirt! RACE! RACE! RACE! RACE!
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Quote Originally Posted by badfish41 View Post
    Ooooooh....throwin down on Dirt! RACE! RACE! RACE! RACE!
    OH YEAH!! IT'S ON! One lap at one of the trails. We'll flip a coin and the winner picks the trail. Make them drink a beer before starting... it is a fest after all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.