Thread: Pink Jersey Update!

Default Pink Jersey Update!

We finally were able to come to terms with Champion System! We received the 50% off of the order they got wrong (just the incorrect items that were sent), and we have reordered the PINK ones as of today!

The projected ship date is April 23rd, so they should be here for the next meeting!

And there was much rejoicing!

Folks -- Len G here, good to see, meet, re-meet some of you on trails already this year. Its been awhile and just trying to learn my way around the FORC site beyond the trail open/close info on homepage. GREAT site, btw, MAJOR KUDOS to the Administrator (embarrassed to admit 8-10 yrs ago I was old FORC site admin lack design skills -- 4 static html page and 1 LT map). Anyhooo . . .
    How do I order one of the pink FORC jerseys for Amber (fiancee)? And, uhhh, not sure how to ask, but uhhh, will there be uhhh, guy sizes/cuts? A guy I know is interested :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Guldy View Post
    Folks -- Len G here, good to see, meet, re-meet some of you on trails already this year. Its been awhile and just trying to learn my way around the FORC site beyond the trail open/close info on homepage. GREAT site, btw, MAJOR KUDOS to the Administrator (embarrassed to admit 8-10 yrs ago I was old FORC site admin lack design skills -- 4 static html page and 1 LT map). Anyhooo . . .
    How do I order one of the pink FORC jerseys for Amber (fiancee)? And, uhhh, not sure how to ask, but uhhh, will there be uhhh, guy sizes/cuts? A guy I know is interested :-)
    Sorry I missed this Len. I'll have to look at whether or not we have extra Jerseys available in pink, it's been so long I can't remember..

Oh and... THE JERSEYS ARE HERE!!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    Sorry I missed this Len. I'll have to look at whether or not we have extra Jerseys available in pink, it's been so long I can't remember..
    We should have 5 or 6 unclaimed pink jerseys. Len, PM and I can help you with sizing for Amber.
    I wanna ride!

Today would be a perfect day for a Pink windbreaker!!! Who do I have to rob to get it? Thank you to all who have persisted through this mess.

Do you think pink and mango go well together?