Thread: Thursday Group Ride - 4/26/12 @ 5:30pm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thursday Group Ride - 4/26/12 @ 5:30pm

Pushing this week's group ride back to 5:30pm since the daylight is sticking with us a little longer! Hopefully more people will be out of work and ready to ride since it's a bit later too!

Where? Sunderbruch Park!

Don't forget your post-ride refreshments! I'll have a small grill out there, feel free to bring something to throw on it. I'll bring a little bit of firewood in case it gets chilly!

There is a small chance of rain on Tuesday/Wednesday, so if Sunderbruch ends up not being rideable, we will likely move it to Sylvan. If Sylvan ends up not being rideable, let's plan on having our first WRENCH NIGHT at Great River Brewery! Subscribe to this thread (you can do so simply by replying here) and/or our Facebook page for updates!

I got to SBP last night at 6:40 thinking it was way too late. Not so. I got a full lap in and had daylight to spare. Trails are in awesome shape. Hopefully, I'll have a few new guys with me Thursday, too.

How do I subscribe to a thread? If I just have to tell you to sign me up, then sign me up!
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Click on Thread Tools at the top of the post, and click Subscribe Thread. You can also go into your UserCP and set it up to automatically subscribe you to threads that you post in.

You can also subscribe to a subforum.

A lot of us subscribe to the Let's Ride forum so when a new ride is posted, I get an email.

Works great.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

That'll get you a notification when someone posts a new thread, but not when there are updates to the thread(s).

I plan on being there for tomorrow's ride. I've been to Sylvan and Illiniwek. This will be my first ride at Sunderbruch. Looking forward to the ride and meeting more FORCers!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFLYGUY View Post
    I plan on being there for tomorrow's ride. I've been to Sylvan and Illiniwek. This will be my first ride at Sunderbruch. Looking forward to the ride and meeting more FORCers!
    See ya there! As of right now the trails are awesome and ready to go! Hopefully the rain stays away and we get to have a nice ride and a cookout around the fire!

-Steve

Sure is weird having all this extra daylight. The trails are friggin awesome right now but the garlic mustard has gotsta go!

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Anna & I plan on being there tonight.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

I'll be there
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

We are meeting in the parking lot around 5:30, and hitting the trails about 5:45. This will be a GROUP RIDE pace (slow-ish), of course everyone is welcome to break up in groups to enjoy their own speed! Coookout around the campfire afterwards, bring your food to grill and refreshments to uh...get refreshed.

I'm in + 2. Ready to roll!!
    Dirt Don't Hurt

And then the phone server goes down. Go figure

Had a great turn out last night, thanks all for coming out!

Hope to see everyone at the Swap Meet Sunday!

Thanks to Aaron, Steve & AG (I 'think' i have names right -- learnin) for commitment/sacrifice to coordinate and herd us groupies along, and all the folks I don't know and behind the scenes. Gracias Especial to AG (I think) for not putting Niner tracks on my bak -- I hit that serious trail problem just after the bottom of LT, that section where there is no oxygen in the air coming back up (it reeeally needs fixin), he was nice enough to flub a small hill instead of roll over me because I was holding him up.
    THANKS AGAIN ALL
    Len G