Thread: A look at what Xterra racing is all about.

Default A look at what Xterra racing is all about.

http://www.usatriathlon.org/multimed...05f&type=video

Here a video of the ITU Cross World Champs held at Oak Mountain, Alabama this year. If you ever are in the area this is a must ride. Also we have some very good races here in the midwest if you are interested as well. Sugar bottom in late July, Illinois Wild early Aug I believe, a race in Wisconsin end of June, and three races in Indiana.

That's awesome Chris. How did you end up?
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

I got really lucky and end up with a world title in my age group.
    Last edited by cdscott; 05-25-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Congratulations!! That's amazing. I knew you were fast on a MTB, but damn, you are all around fast! You should be proud.

Our first HFDB Time Trial Champ is also a world champion at Xterra racing.

Awesome.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Congradulations, thats incredible!!! Best "all around" man on the trails, right there. In a couple of weeks and we'll have another mile of trails for you to train on at Sunder.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Thought this was a thread about Gunchie crashing into Nissan Xterras. Glad to see its legit. Nice goin Chris!
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Thought this was a thread about Gunchie crashing into Nissan Xterras. Glad to see its legit. Nice goin Chris!
    I'm glad someone else thought it was ironic it was an "Xterra" I crashed into.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Looks fun. I can't swim for squat, but I'd be willing to give one a go. The taming of the slough is kinda the same thing and it's a blast.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Russhole View Post
    Looks fun. I can't swim for squat, but I'd be willing to give one a go. The taming of the slough is kinda the same thing and it's a blast.
    I can swim, but can't run. I'd love to do Taming of the Slough, but I've never kayak'd.