Thread: Registration is Open!!

Default Registration is Open!!

Online Registration is OPEN for the 2012 Midwest Mountain Bike Festival! Be the first on your block to register. I was. To the Fest!

Last year the registration indicated that one could send in a check. Is that still going on for this year? If so, who do I make the check out to and where do I send it?

Yes, we will still accept checks this year. Look for that info to be added to registration page soon, but remember you can also use Paypal to send an e-Check.

-Steve

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

I just signed Anna & I up for the Fest! What are you waiting for you know your going. And hell even if you are not it is a great way to support the club.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Registered!!!

Sunday Funday, here I come.

(Oh, and a back to back MWMBFDT championship)
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Registered! My team knows what my b-day present and Dru_b's early b-day presents better be or else
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

SNAFU'd, Amber and I signed up a few months ago and we originally registered to partake in the Friday IMBA summit & classes. But somehow neither one of us have this Friday off work, we both have next Friday the 29th off work. Yep. We will be Festing Thur night, and back camping out Fri -Sun. SO what all this means, is there will be two vacant seats for the Summit and we won't be there for lunch. Hopefully somebody can make good use of those slots. Sorry for the confusion.