Thread: Who wants more trails?

Default Who wants more trails?

Message from the LAMBA crew:

Who wants more trails? Well, here's our shot.

After much deliberation, the official Squaw Creek Workday will be Sunday April 1st. We will begin working at 9am. The attached photo shows the new section. Most of it is flagged at the park now. This is going to be a ton of work as there is a lot of deadfall, thicket, and brush. I figure we'll need about 30 people to complete this trail to where I've noted below. If we do get to this point, we'll open a connector on each end until the last part of this section is complete. I do not want an additional connection to the multi trail at this time.

Here's what I think we'll need.

20 people: 4 IMBA trained trail builders to be working leads for groups of 4 people using mcleods and loppers. Those 4 working leads will take a section of trail and build according to the flagged trail. The leads are granted discretion to tweak as needed.

2 people on brush cutters perhaps 3 if we can call in a favor from ICORR.

3 people on chainsaws.

The rest to do whatever might come up.

Please volunteer here and put in whatever time you can. If we do this well and do it right, there are a lot of opportunities in front of us with Linn County.
    Haters gonna hate.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Heck- I wanna help but I'll be be in Sylamo!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.