Thread: Scott County Park 3-20-2012 6:00 PM

Default Scott County Park 3-20-2012 6:00 PM

Weather Pending I am planning on coming down to ride ScoCoPa tonight. Hopefully be ready to ride around 6:00.

This is assuming the weather holds out.

Looks like the weather is going to hold out but I don't know if Scocopa is open after last night's storm... I called the park office but no one answered.

I'll be there, time TBD.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Looks like 6 for a couple of us also. See you at Pride lake.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Board Position
    President

Storms went west of the park. It's good. This is where the Rangers post. http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/conservation/
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

I am going to be there about 5:30 to get started ahead of you guys, I'm sure catching me will not be a problem.

Good ride!

Thanks again for the rescue, Westy!