Thread: Summer beer

Default Summer beer

The Shandy is back!!! Schnucks had three rows four deep...till I got there!!

Saw some about a week ago and thought it was awful early, just doesn't seem right; yet.

Hopefully they don't pull it off the market after mid summer. Stuff goes down like water after a hot summer ride.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HyVee has it as well.
    I wanna ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Saw some about a week ago and thought it was awful early, just doesn't seem right; yet.
    this is exactly what I think.

why bring *SUMMER* Shandy out in early March? I know the hipsters who think lemonade-flavored beer is cool are all in but come on...March?!!?

Give me a Shandy when it's 85 degrees+ and I'm sweating my arse off after a ride...THEN, it's amazing. Having a Shandy on the patio while grilling a ribeye on a 78 degree evening, incredible.

Let me enjoy the spring beers while temps are a bit more mild...when it gets HOT, gimme a SHANDY!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    Give me a Shandy when it's 85 degrees+ and I'm sweating my arse off after a ride...THEN, it's amazing. Having a Shandy on the patio while grilling a ribeye on a 78 degree evening, incredible.

Let me enjoy the spring beers while temps are a bit more mild...when it gets HOT, gimme a SHANDY!
    They SAY it's gonna reach 82 today...
    I wanna ride!

It was 75 yesterday and everyone at the island seemed to be sweating pretty good. 85 and humid is just downright oppressive!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I had one after pushing the fatty around the isle last night and it went down GOOOOD! then again, so'd the water, Sailer Jerry and Fireside...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

where's the fireside come from? i like that one....
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Fireside- My Dad got me the beer of the month club for christmas- Coolest gift EVER!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.