Thread: patrollers and Ambassadors

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default patrollers and Ambassadors

Bike and Hike is having a customer appreciation day on Sunday Aug 14th at Illiniwek Park. (Weather Permitting) Rides start at noon with food and GR beer at 2:00. Bike and Hike customers who are Roadies and Knobbies both will be coming out to enjoy the day. Sign up sheet is inside Bike and Hike.

I thought it might be cool to fly the IMBA colors and show support for one of the many local bike shops that supports FORC.

If you'd like to sport the Patroller or Ambassador jersey and join me for a few hours on Sunday, Please let me know as soon as you can so I can inform Bike and Hike of how many sammiches and sides they need to get for us.

And thanks!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Absolutely! Count me in! Love Bike N Hike and we need to show them our support.
    I wanna ride!