Thread: Beer is GOOD 4 U!

Default Beer is GOOD 4 U!

This just in...
    Beer is good for you

The 2nd paragraph must have been written by a someone else. Don't pay attention to the second paragraph. If I edit this production properly; I can make everything smell like roses.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

CG,

No one participates in this kind of boorish behavior in our esteemed mountain biking club. Take your mindless drivel elsewhere. Us knobbies prefer the finer things in life, like fine cheese and caviar. Post ride, of course.

Thanks,

Management
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Quote Originally Posted by badfish41 View Post
    CG,

No one participates in this kind of boorish behavior in our esteemed mountain biking club. Take your mindless drivel elsewhere. Us knobbies prefer the finer things in life, like fine cheese and caviar. Post ride, of course.

Thanks,

Management
    Okay Mr. High Society!
    This is for your more sophisticated palate

Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!