Thread: 2011 Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic

Default 2011 Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic

It's never to early to start planning for the Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic!

Mark your calendars now! This annual event will take place June 11-12, 2011 Brown County State Park in Nashville, IN. This clinic is open to riders of all skill levels. We've made some changes to the 2011 event, so be sure to check out the event schedule. We're adding an extra 1/2 day of instruction for Intermediate/Advanced gals along with another men's clinic and IMIC certification.

Save the date and hope to see many of you there! Go to www.midwestwomensclinic.com for all the details!

Check out our new design for the 2011 event t-shirt! A huge thanks to Scott Spitz of 2 Pedals Photography for this awesome design! Don't forget to pre-order your shirt when you register for the event. Only 6 months and counting ladies!

http://www.bikereg.com/events/regist...?eventid=12065

Stay up to date with all the clinic news and information on our Facebook page. Join us at www.facebook.com/midwestwomensclinic

Want to know who's coaching this year? All of our coaches at the Midwest Women's Mountian Bike Clinic have been certified through the International Mountainbike Instructor Certification (www.beimic.com). We are the only clinic in the U.S. to offer this! Every coach and instructor has been trained by two-time World Masters Downhill Champion and former Red Bull Athlete, Shaums March.

We strive to offer safe, responsible and effective guidance to riders of all skill levels, while also teaching the importance of trail etiquette, safety and advocacy. We feel strongly that our volunteers, coaches and staff will lead the way as advocates for safe, organized and responsible mountain biking.

Be sure to check out our complete list of certified coaches:

http://midwestwomensclinic.com/coaches.html

Womens clinic- Mens rides... (sigh) I wish I was one of those...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nothing to see here.
    I do not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Fester View Post
    Womens clinic- Mens rides... (sigh) I wish I was one of those...
    We're offering the Men's Intermedaite/Advanced clinic again on Saturday, June 11. Participants will learn from two-time World Masters Downhill Champ and IMIC Master Coach, Shaums March. Cost is $125 and is only open to 20 participants.

We're also offering (for the first time) a Youth Clinic for boys and girls ages 8-12 on Saturday morning as part of the event.

Check out the info at www.midwestwomensclinic.com

Need a place to stay for the Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic, but not sure you want to camp? That's ok! The Cornerstone Inn is now the official off-site lodging for the 2011 event! This beautiful 37 room bed and breakfast is located just two miles from the park in downtown Nashville, In. A 50% discount is available on rooms Sunday through Thursday and a 15% discount is available on Friday and Saturday night.

Give them a call to book your room and be sure to let them know you're coming to the Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic!

Go to www.cornerstoneinn.com for more info or call 888-383-0300.

NOTE: June is a busy time of year for Nashville, so be sure to get your room booked early to guarantee your spot!

Only three more weeks until the 2011 Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic!

Spots are filling quickly for this annual event and you are NOT gonna want to miss out.

Don't forget we are offering a Men's Novice to Advanced clinic led by two-time World Masters Downhill Champion and former Red Bull athlete, Shaums March as well as a Youth Clinic for boys and girls ages 8-12 years. This is a great opportunity for the entire family to gain confidence and learn new skills on some of the best singletrack in the Midwest!

And don't worry if you haven't been able to hit the trail much this season, you'll still learn a ton. Participants are always split into smaller groups based on skill and fitness level, so you'll feel comfortable no matter what your riding experience may be. Our instructors are certified to teach everyone from the first time rider to the most advanced!

Go to www.midwestwomensclinic.com for all the details and a link to register.

Is anyone going or thinking about it? I would love to, but a 7 hour drive by myself is a little much. If anyone is interested in splitting a ride/camping, let me know!

I'm doing TOMRV that weekend, but in case you don't get to BC in June, I am going to Brown County with PAMBA for 5 days July 14-18th Welcome to join!
    I wanna ride!

Two more weeks! Don't forget to order your 2011 event t-shirt. We are offering both a men's and women's version. Orders must be in by June 1 to guarantee receiving your t-shirt at the event. Cost is only $15. A limited number of shirts may be available for purchase at the event.

Go to https://www.bikereg.com/events/regis...?eventid=12065 to purchase your 2011 event t-shirt.

NOTE: You do not need to re-register for the event in order to purchase a shirt.

12. Default

suggest some good MTV, i'd like to buy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |