Thread: FS: Jamis Komodo frame, Answer Bars/stem, DMR Fork & Pedals, Avid BB7s, ++ more

Default FS: Jamis Komodo frame, Answer Bars/stem, DMR Fork & Pedals, Avid BB7s, ++ more

I barely have time for one bike these days, so I'm selling off my never-finished second build. These parts are all in very good, lightly used condition. Please excuse my dusty basement.

The frame is a 09 Jamis Komodo, you can find the specs here:
    http://www.jensonusa.com/!L2DGnFCYnz...omodo-Frame-09
    It's a 14" which sounds small, but was perfect for the urban/DJ/AM/5x type of riding I planed on doing with it and I'm 5'9".
    P1010001..jpg
    It has a brand new Cane Creek Zero-Stack headset (never used) and Truvativ Rukiton cranks with Howetizer BB. I'd like $200 for everything, or I'll sell separate the frame ($130) from the crankset and BB ($75).

Next up is the Answer Pro-Taper bars for $25 and DJ Rove Fixation Stem for $40 or both for $60.
    P1010006..jpgP1010007..jpg

DMR Trailblade Fork. 26" 9x100mm Disk only. $100
    P1010010..jpg

DMR V8 pedals in raw silver (won't scratch). Come with box and extra grease. Very good shape, no missing studs. $20.
    P1010009..jpg

Avid BB7 Brake set with disks, lines, levers, and all required hardware for installation. Plenty of life left in the pads. $90.

WTB Pure V seat and no-name 31.6mm seat tube. Very good shape $15.

Lastly some well-used but function control tech bar ends and Bontrager grips. $5 buys either.

Please send me a PM if you're interested or fell free to call or text - 5six3-three4zero-five9two3. I'll be happy to give a discount if you are buying multiple items. Make an offer! $400 buys everything.

Thanks,
    Mark

Seat, Grips and Pedals are gone.

I also have an extra Yakima Ankle Biter roof rack - mounts to any round tube roof rack, in very good used condition. Includes lock and key. Looks like this, I'll try to get an actual picture up later. $50 takes it.

I have some extra roof rack fairings as well, a small Inno and a Large Yakima with all required hardware. Let me know if you want more details.

Bars, Stem, Grips, Seat and Brakes are gone.

Still have Frame, Crankset w/ BB, Fork, and roof rack. Shoot me an offer!

Updated listing now on craigslist - - - http://quadcities.craigslist.org/bik/3772492474.html