+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Moab Baby

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sunderbruch Park

Default Map

"ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

As long as I can do the Whole Enchilada I'm good. Megan wants to go too so she might fly in a couple days later when everybody is moving a little slower from being sore.
    Leading member of the Colorado division of FORC (COFORC)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thumbs up

Anybody ballsy enough to try this?

http://www.enchiladaenduro.com/

Ray??

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sunderbruch Park

Quote Originally Posted by mcwrath View Post
    Anybody ballsy enough to try this?

http://www.enchiladaenduro.com/

Ray??
    Interestingly, the race deletes the Porcupine Singletrack - this is the last leg of TWE, moving from jeep trail to actual singletrack. I think it's about 5 or 6 miles, and spits you out into the culvert below the highway.

It says locals are claiming an hour and 30 minutes to complete the route! That's friggin nuts!!

Oh, and a $125 entry fee!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    Oh, and a $125 entry fee!
    Ballsy enough, yes. Stupid enough to pay $125 for a hour and half to two hours of riding, nope! I pay $95 for races 50+ miles that last 4+ hours and I think I'm insane for paying even that! Anyway, I prefer enjoying all the views of the Whole Enchilada with a large group of new and old friends.
    Leading member of the Colorado division of FORC (COFORC)

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

Race the whole enchilada? Hell yeah, but not without body armour and a full face helmet. Hell no for $125.
    Just a bike!!? JUST A BIKE!!!??? This, here, is a highly advanced, awesome spectacle of engineering almost two hundred years in the making. It's the best exercise machine ever invented. It's a better friend than a dog. It's a better drug than Prozac. It's what I do when I'm feeling good. It's where I go when I'm feeling down. It transcends the age boundary. It brings together different ethnicities. The bike is quite possibly among the greatest achievements of man.
    Why does it cost so much? Because it's TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

Board Position
    None

So how does this work? Is there a bus or everybody hopping in a few vehicles?

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

details, details, here's how it works, we go to MOAB!!! ride like hell for a week, or until you break something, and come home the happiest dude in the world.
    Just a bike!!? JUST A BIKE!!!??? This, here, is a highly advanced, awesome spectacle of engineering almost two hundred years in the making. It's the best exercise machine ever invented. It's a better friend than a dog. It's a better drug than Prozac. It's what I do when I'm feeling good. It's where I go when I'm feeling down. It transcends the age boundary. It brings together different ethnicities. The bike is quite possibly among the greatest achievements of man.
    Why does it cost so much? Because it's TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

I've got a week of vacation blocked out for this one.

+ Reply to Thread