Thread: Wizard Staffs Across the Universe!

Default Wizard Staffs Across the Universe!

I have no idea what this is about, Ken, but do you know what it reminds me of?

It sort of reminds me of that time that Dru B dotted a LAMBAnite in the back of a head with a size 2.1, 29" knobby tire sending him helplessly, headlong into a tree during the 2011 First Annual Midwest Mountain Bike Fest Mountain Bike Tire Dodgeball Tournament 2011. You remember the story. This is the one where the heavily favored LAMBAnites - after demolishing everyone on their side of the bracket - fell victim to overlooking the Rocky Balboa, The David of David & Goliath, if you will, the red-headed step child of the tournament: the 28th seeded Team Goodlookin'. I mean, no one...NO ONE - not the other teams, not the innocent bystanders, not the wager-makers, not even the sponsors who didn't know what was going on...NO ONE gave Team Goodlookin' a fighting chance. The odds were like 1,985,302 to 1. Too bad no one was ballsy enough to even put up a single dollar on the underdogs. That woulda been a nice pay day. I digress...NO ONE gave Team Goodlookin' a chance. No one, that is, except the 5 fearless members of the team themselves. They banded together like blind men in an orgy and overcame all odds to become the lowest seeded team to ever win the Midwest Mountain Bike Fest 2011 Mountain Bike Tire Dodgeball Tournament. They gave hope, Ken, - HOPE I say - to all the little guys out there still riding 26" bikes with V-brakes and those stupid black, rubber accordion-lookin' thingies over their shocks...Wait. I forgot what I was saying. Anyway. Remember that time? That was great. I was just wondering if that's what you were trying to portray by sharing your portrayal here. If so, I thank you, Sir, for the nod to our greatness.

Until next time, Dodgeball, Dodger. Beer is good but it so much better when you're the champ. I know from experience, if you know what I mean.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

I just wanted to post in this because it been a while since anyone has.