Rays has a $25.00 for 1st timers that includes admission and bike rental and safety stuff. Looks like they used the far right room to make a new Novice area. Video is from Cleveland, but Milwaukee is probably similar.

A season pass is $300.00 this year. Not sure if they have the 50% reduction for each additional family member like they did last year. Last year Poof and I used our season passes quite a bit- me and her would ride 2 days and it would only cost $70 for the hotel. Which has a VEY nice pool and hot tub area.

If you don't know what Rays is, it's like heaven for technical riders- or anyone wanting to enjoy technical stuff instead of being nervous about it. You can learn more skills in 1 day at Rays than a whole summer riding trails- and then take those skills back to the trails and enjoy them even more!

last year I went 17 times from January 1st to April 1st. May not go THAT much this year- but the van will be headed there when the weather gets crappy, and I usually post any empty seats here.

More info-
http://www.raysmtb.com/mke/index.php...d=61&Itemid=92