Thread: FORC Pool Party - Saturday, August 20th 3 PM MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

Default FORC Pool Party - Saturday, August 20th 3 PM MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

Mark your calendars! For FORC members in good standing (meaning your dues are paid), AG and Bob Griesenbeck have again generously offered the family pool as host site of the summer FORC party. The date is Saturday, August 20th. Starting time, 3 PM. AG will post more details, but I wanted to get the date out there to help you with summer event planning. FORC will be providing the main dish of Mo Better BBQ.
    I wanna ride!

Board Position
    President

2523 E46th Street Davenport. This is the only street that intersects into Elmore Ave. (by Furniture Row). It is also accessible by Jersey Ridge.

I have everything setup and ready to go. Looking forward to seeing every one there. Reminder to everyone that there is no parking on 46th St. You will need to park on Maryview lane which is right behind his place. Look for my van then you can walk between the houses to get to his.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Who is feeling like BBQ and GR beer? Well, today is your lucky day! See you at the pool! Woot! Woot!
    I wanna ride!

Three Questions:

1. Will there be any Mountain Bike Dodgeball?
    B. What flavor is the Great River Beer?
    4. CANNONBALL!!!!!
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Default Awesome!!!!!!

What a fantastic time! I'll post a few pictures of the party later this week both here and on Facebook. Thanks to the Griesenbeck family for once again putting on a spectacular event! So fun! AG, thanks for the planning, preparation and execution! Great River beer was a terrific idea! The Mo Betta's BBQ was delicious as always.
    OMG!
    DELICIOUS!
    Thanks to all who could make it. Mother Nature was in our corner with holding off any rain, the temperature couldn't have been more perfect, and most of all, FORCers made the gathering noteworthy. Not a party without YOU! Had a great time! Thank you!!!!!
    I wanna ride!

Thank you Griesenbeck's for all the hospitality! We had a great time. Thanks AG for all the planning. It was definitely Mo Betta than Betta!
    the browns