Thread: Murphy kids

Default Murphy kids

Here is a link to a short news video about my friends' kids if you're interested. It about sums up the story. I only met the kids once last Nov., but I've known Eric my entire life and his wife since they were married about 15 years ago.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/19...in-kids-deaths
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

I'm really sorry to here about your friend Russ. If there is anything I can do when your in CO this weekend let me know. I'm only a hour away from Castle Rock.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thoughts and prayers to the families.
    got bikes, will ride!
    Don Collins

563-340-3476

Thanks guys.

Gunchie, I wanted to get a ride in with you, but I didn't know when I would be able to. I ended up riding Apex trail in Morrison early Sunday. I got my back side handed to me on that climb. I had to stop three times on the way up. I felt better when I caught up to the locals at the summit. Next time for sure.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

No worries. Next time. Good choice on trails. Apex is an awesome one. Yeah, that climb kicks my ass still too, but the downhill is definitely worth it.