Thread: Is it possible to change the name of these trails???

Default Is it possible to change the name of these trails???

I don't think these trails should just be called Illiniwek. That doesn't do em justice at all. Chuck Norris Downhill or Charlie Sheen Singletrack. I rode em this morning and those trails are a roller coaster of good time. Is there a specific route or direction you're supposed to go? They seemed to flow well both ways but I wasn't sure.

They are not one way trails. boths ways are fun to ride. Some people don't like to go up the wicked climb on the East side, but it's a great stamina builder.

Charlie Sheen Singletrack
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

staying with the Charlie Sheen theme , "Tiger Blood" or, going down that path a little further, "Tigers Revenge"...

It's the place to RIDE!

JB

Winning!

Rode the system a couple weekends ago and was very impressed. Loads of fun. Even the hard uphills didn't seem that bad with the quality of trail that was constructed. Excited to see more of a finished product in the future due to the great start.

The more help we get the faster we'll get it all done and than there won't be anything to do but keep it clear and ride it! Look forward to seeing you all at the next trail day!

JB

Quote Originally Posted by D Roberts View Post
    Rode the system a couple weekends ago and was very impressed. Loads of fun. Even the hard uphills didn't seem that bad with the quality of trail that was constructed. Excited to see more of a finished product in the future due to the great start.