Thread: Sylvan Conditions

1. Thumbs down Sylvan Conditions

Hey, this is Adam in Iowa City. It is my first post, hi to Ryan and Bryan. A group of us from Iowa City were thinking about making the trip to sylvan sunday if it is A: open and B: the rain that is coming this weekend doesn't ruin the plans. Let me know and if anyone would like to join that would be awesome if it happens.

doesn't look so good.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Pretty sure its a sloppy mess, especially with all the rain.

I walked out late Friday afternoon and it wasn't quite ready. Another couple of days like we've had and it would be great. However... this rain will more than likely set it back, maybe by the end of the week...

There have been quite a few people riding out there lately, quite a few deep ruts in some areas. Hopefully the race will help smooth that out.

Please be patient and allow the trails to dry.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Adam, hope you are still checking this thread. Sylvan for the most part is rideable from here on out. As long as it doesn't rain a considerable amount, the trails should be good. I am working out of town during the week but am back for the weekends and if the weather holds out, should be out on the trails. Post up if you guys are planning on coming down before the race to ride and we will do our best to meet up with you. If I am not able, Brian or somebody else will be out there. Peace, Ryan

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Ditto Neiper, Trails have been drying out pretty good. I'm heading down to do some general trail maintenance at the request of the steward, I'll try to post up later how the trails are TODAY!!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Anyone else been out to Sylvan today? Thinking about heading out there after work if the trails are rideable.

Ray Ray just called and asked me to post the trail conditions. He went out to Sylvan and said the conditions are spectacular. Yesterday's rains did no harm. Time to ride!!
    I wanna ride!