Thread: Friday at Sunder, 8:00pm

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Friday at Sunder, 8:00pm

Snow ride at night- that's about as peaceful as it gets without dyin, man...

Plus, we COULD light us up a little fire in the pit, maybe have a brew... or two...

How to dress for a warm ride? Well- I'll be wearing jeans with long johns underneath, my big heavy snow boots on flats, and two long sleeve shirts with a baggy short sleeve over them AND a light jacket, Sylvan Island Stampede Stocking hat and warm gloves I got at farm and fleet for $15.00.

Only 1 rule- if your back hits the ground, you HAVE to make a snow angel. There are already 2 snow angels out there that I know of.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I'll check with my social planner. Sounds like crazy fun to me.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

would be there for sure if i had not made prior plans, seems as i missed the first round, and thats not my style. i try to get in on these snow events, but timing has not worked for me. maybe next time. see ya soon.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Hey why can't I edit my above post?

I'm in.

As far as clothes, I just wear a long sleeve shirt and sweats with leg warmers and anything on top of that to keep the wind out.

I hope I don't have to make a snow angel in the rock garden.

That sounds like a BLAST! Can't make it though... parents 52nd wedding anniversary is today. I'm taking them to dinner tonight.
    I wanna ride!

Board Position
    Vice President

ill be wearing my bike shoes with covers and a wooly mamoth costume with out "tusks" and my ski helmet

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Might not be much snow left for the ride tonight. Are conditions going to be suitable for riding? NOAA isn't calling for freezing temps until tomorrow afternoon. On a positive note, more snow for the weekend.

I've gotta think the top layer of the trail is most likely thawed and probably pretty sloppy...
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

That's a buzz kill! We get rained out all spring and summer and now we can't ride 'cause of a heat wave. WTF!