Thread: Heading South!!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Heading South!!

NOT- me and Krud were talking about driving 9-12 hours south for 4 or 5 days of riding someplace warm... Well lets see, it's 20 degrees in Dallas, 30 in Norther georgia, Northern Mississippi, Alabama. 50 in Key West- You gotta get to Brazil to get a decent temperature!

Bruno- Can we stay with you, man- where you at? Hello?

Sheesh, this weather BLOWS!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I here ya :( winter is a bummer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Get out and ride !!

43-45 degrees in Golden, CO Sat & Sun. Where you can ride the 3 Sisters (hehehe) Apex Trail, or Green Mtn. All of which are really good... AND you might be able to get Gunchie to give a tour!!! Just sayin!

Quote Originally Posted by MotoSturbed View Post
    43-45 degrees in Golden, CO Sat & Sun. Where you can ride the 3 Sisters (hehehe) Apex Trail, or Green Mtn. All of which are really good... AND you might be able to get Gunchie to give a tour!!! Just sayin!
    Nuttin but love, But I ain't driven till tomorrow for a high of 43. I can be half way through mexico on my way to brazil by then!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Ray for all of your riding needs, come to lovely SoCal where the weather has been a perfect riding temp of mid to upper 60s FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. My winter tan is so perfect right now!!!!!

Or even Tucson,AZ today was 74 and calm. forecast for the next few weeks is qite similar and we have hundreds of miles of trails too.
    "Keep your flesh off the ground"

Board Position
    President

you two suck...
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

We are getting dumped by snow once again. I made it west, now I just need to go more south.

YA YA Slim/Fixxer, right now if I came to visit you'd NEVER get me to leave. In 20 years I'd still be the houseguest from hell mooching off of you!!

I'm just thankful for global warming, imagine how cold it would be right now without it!!!

Walter, where are you in relation to San Diego? I'm heading out there in February.
    I wanna ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Bexter View Post
    Walter, where are you in relation to San Diego? I'm heading out there in February.
    Now you suck, too.

:banana:
    I wanna ride!

Bexter, save room for me in one of your bags. :banana:

Becky, I am about about 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs north of SD....depending on where you are. Let me konw exactly when you are going to be out here, I may have to on the road for work towards the end of the month.

It doesn't matter where you in SD, just make sure that you give me a call when you get here.

Vibrato, you can only stay for a week or two but I am sure that Danelle would agree that Soy is welcomed anytime and for as long as she wants.
    Last edited by Slim3; 01-14-2010 at 01:21 AM.