Thread: You gotta go see Avatar...

Default You gotta go see Avatar...

If for no other reason than just to imagine what it would be like to mountain bike on Pandora.

Seriously, though - cool flick. Visually stunning - like the 1st time I saw Jurassic Park only this one is bigger and better...and longer. Amy even liked it and she normally hates those types of movies (Read: Not a chick flick).

Hope all had a Merry Christmas!

good to hear another positive experience. I have heard conflicting reviews so far however, the wife and I plan on going to see it soon.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

1st movie we've seen with the new 3D stuff- DO NOT waste your time by seeing this without the 3D.

Pay the extra and see it in 3D, un-friggin ba leave a ble!!!

Plus, I could ride that terrain like Avalon on crack, plot is a little typical but not boring, done pretty well. me and Poof really enjoyed it.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.